Our contact details
Name: Norfolk Organic Group
Address: Roseisle, Croxton Road, Thetford, IP24 1LH
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Name, address including postcode, email and telephone
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So that we can collect your fees;
- To know if you consent to us reclaiming gift aid;
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Keep you updated with our activities and events;
- So that we can send you our monthly newsletter.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your name, address, email and telephone while you are a member. We will then dispose of your information by physically and digitally removing your records from our databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Norfolk Organic Group, Roseisle, Croxton Road, Thetford, IP24 1LH
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk