Home Join Us
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” (Margaret Mead)
Become a member
There are many benefits to becoming a member of Norfolk Organic Group:
- Exchange of ideas and advice – there is a huge wealth of experience within the membership about organic growing. Whether you are an experienced or a beginning gardener or somewhere in between, come and share with – and learn from – others.
- An informative programme of monthly meetings, with guest speakers, from September to April.
- Inspirational summer visits to gardens, smallholdings and farms – including Bob Flowerdew’s garden, highly productive and original!
- Informative 24-30 page quarterly newsletter, packed with information and interest, plus details of all meetings and events.
- Social events.
- 25% discount on group seed orders.
- Seed swaps and surplus seedling exchange.
Current annual rates are:
- Individual £15
- Individual Unwaged/retired £12
- Family £22
A very rewarding experience, and you get to know people…
We welcome help in the following areas:
- Join the committee – we meet every 6 weeks.
- Join the rota for staffing stalls at events.
- Help with teas and coffees, or bake cakes, for the monthly evening meetings.
- Distribute posters and leaflets to promote our group and publicise our meetings.
- Produce articles or review books for our quarterly newsletter.